禮貌用語,是指在語言交流中使用具有尊重與友好的詞語。禮貌用語是尊重他人的具體表現,是友好關系的敲門磚。俗話說:“良言一句三冬暖,惡語傷人六月寒。”禮貌用語就屬于良言之列。禮貌用語在公關活動中起著非常重要的作用。下面就是最常用的100中英文禮貌用語。
1、 您好!Hello!
2、 請!please!
3、 對不起。Sorry.
4、 謝謝!Thank you!
5、 再見! Goodbye!
6、 您早!Good morning!
7、 晚安!Good night!
8、 請問您貴姓?May I have your name, please?
9、 請原諒!Forgive me!
10、不用謝!Don’t mention it!
11、沒關系!Never mind!
12、歡迎您光臨!Welcome!
13、請坐!Sit down, please!
14、請喝茶!Tea, please!
15、請多關照!Please take care of it!
16、請多指教!Please give more advice!
17、謝謝您的合作!Thank you for your cooperation.
18、對不起,讓您久等了。I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
19、沒關系,我剛到。Never mind. I just arrived.
20、給您添麻煩了。It’s troublesome for you.
21、我能為您做什么?What can I do for you?
22、您好,請問您需要幫助嗎?Hello, can I help you?
23、您走好。Hello.
24、請慢走!Walk slowly, please!
25、歡迎再來!Welcome again!
26、您好,我是×××(單位名稱)×××(姓名),請問您找誰?Hello, this is * * (name of unit)* * (name). May I ask who you are looking for?
27、麻煩您請×××同志接電話。Please call Comrade XXX.
28、請稍等,我幫您看看他在不在。Just a moment, please. I’ll show you if he’s in.
29、對不起,您找的人不在。有什么事需要轉告嗎?Sorry, the person you are looking for is not in. Is there anything I need to tell you?
30、對不起,您打錯了。Sorry, you have the wrong number.
31、我就是,請問您是哪一位?This is me. Who are you, please?
32、請問您有什么事?What can I do for you?
33、這是同線電話,請您再打一遍好嗎?This is a co-line call. Could you call again, please?
34、對不起,我沒有聽明白,請您再講一遍。Sorry, I didn’t catch you. Please repeat it.
35、請坐,請講。Sit down, please.
36、請稍等,我馬上給您辦。Just a moment, please. I’ll do it for you right away.
37、對不起,分管這項工作的同志不在,您可以將材料留下,我轉交給他。Sorry, the comrade in charge of this work is not here. You can leave the materials and I will hand them over to him.
38、很抱歉,您要辦的事不符合規定,我們不能辦理。 I’m sorry, what you want to do is not in conformity with the regulations. We can’t handle it.
39、這件事歸×××(科室或姓名)管,我帶您去。This matter is under the control of * Department or name. I’ll take you there.
40、您的手續缺×××,請您補齊再來,好嗎?Your formalities are insufficient. Would you please fill them up and come again?
41、您所反映的問題我們將盡快落實,謝謝您對我們工作的支持。The problems you have reflected will be implemented as soon as possible. Thank you for your support to our work.
42、不用謝,這是我們應該做的。You’re welcome. That’s what we should do.
43、有個通知請您記一下。Please take note of a notice.
44、對不起,這個問題我解決不了,等我請示領導后,再給您答復好嗎?Sorry, I can’t solve this problem. Can I give you a reply after I ask the leader?
45、對不起,這個問題一時解決不了,請您多包涵。Sorry, this problem can’t be solved for a while. Please forgive me.
46、請您準時參加會議。Please attend the meeting on time.
47、請隨時和我們聯系。Please feel free to contact us. IV.
四、窗口服務單位文明用語 Civilized Terms of Window Service Units
48、這是公共場所,請您不要吸煙。This is a public place. Please don’t smoke.
49、請多提寶貴意見。Please make more valuable comments.
50、還有什么需要我解釋的?What else do I need to explain?
51、您需要我們向您提供些什么服務呢?What services do you need from us?
52、很高興為您服務。It’s my pleasure to serve you.
53、您的需要就是我的職責。Your need is my duty.
54、有不懂的地方您盡管問。Where you don’t understand, just ask.
55、希望您能滿意!I hope you are satisfied!
56、請您排隊等候!Please wait in line!
57、請您按規定填寫表格。Please fill in the form as required.
58、我們愿意為您提供各種咨詢服務。We are willing to provide you with various consulting services.
59、我們的服務還有很多不足之處,請多指點。There are still many shortcomings in our service. Please give us more advice.
60、同志您好,歡迎您選購!Hello, comrade. Welcome to buy!
61、您要買點什么?What would you like to buy?
62、您需要什么?我拿給您看。What do you need? Let me show you.
63、不買沒關系,歡迎您隨便參觀。It doesn’t matter if you don’t buy it. You are welcome to visit.
64、如果需要的話,我可以幫您參謀一下。If necessary, I can give you some advice.
65、這是您的東西,請拿好。Here’s your stuff. Please take it.
66、來,我給您包扎一下。Come on, let me dress you up.
67、好了,請您看一下。OK. Please have a look. 摘自春暖花開51214.com
68、這東西易碎,請您小心拿好,注意不要碰撞。This thing is fragile. Please take care not to collide.
69、這東西容易弄臟,請不要跟其它東西混放在一起。 It’s easy to get dirty. Please don’t mix it with other things.
70、這東西怕擠,乘車時請小心。This thing is afraid of crowding. Please be careful when riding.
71、東西我已幫您裝好了,拿時注意不要倒置。 I have helped you to pack the things. Be careful not to put them upside down when you take them.
72、對不起,我們商店不經營這種商品,請您到××商店去看看。Sorry, our store does not handle this kind of commodity. Please go to the * store and have a look.
73、這種商品過兩天會有,請您抽空來看看。This product will be available in two days. Please take time to see it.
74、這種商品暫時缺貨,方便的話,請您留下姓名和電話,一有貨馬上通知您 ,好嗎?This commodity is out of stock temporarily. If it is convenient, would you please leave your name and telephone number and notify you as soon as it is available?
75、真不巧,您問的商品我們剛賣完,近期不會有,請您到其它商店看看。Unfortunately, we have just sold out of the goods you asked. We won’t have any in the near future. Please go to other stores and have a look.
76、如果可能的話,我們可以幫您郵去。 If possible, we can mail it for you.
77、請您放心,我們一定幫您解決,辦好后我們通知您。Please rest assured that we will help you solve the problem and let you know when it is done.
78、謝謝您的合作,貨到后一定通知您 。Thank you for your cooperation. We will notify you when the goods arrive.
79、您要去的地方在×地,可乘×路到×站下車……。Where you want to go is in * Di, you can take * Road to * Station and get off….
80、對不起,這個問題我不太清楚,請稍等一下,我幫您問一下。I’m sorry. I’m not sure about this. Please wait a moment. I’ll ask for you.
81、對不起,今天人多,沒能及時接待您 ,你需要些什么?I’m sorry, there are so many people today that I can’t receive you in time. What do you need?
82、對不起,讓您多跑了一趟。 I’m sorry to give you an extra trip.
83、剛才的誤會,請您能諒解。I beg your pardon for the misunderstanding just now.
84、我可以將您的意見向領導反映,改進我們的工作。I can reflect your opinions to the leaders and improve our work.
85、由于我們工作上的過失,給您帶來了麻煩,真是對不起。I’m sorry to have caused you trouble because of our mistakes in work.
86、您的意見很對,是我們搞錯了,向您道歉。Your opinion is quite right. We have made a mistake. I apologize to you.
87、真是不好意思,讓您受累了。 I’m so sorry to have bothered you.
88、您提的意見很好,我們一定采納您的意見,改進工作。Your opinions are very good. We will certainly adopt your opinions and improve our work.
89、對不起,出售的時候我沒注意,請原諒。Sorry, I didn’t pay attention to it when it was sold. Please forgive me.
90、沒關系,只要能使您滿意,我們就盡力去做。Never mind. As long as we can satisfy you, we will try our best to do it.
91、請原諒,耽誤您時間了,謝謝!Excuse me for the delay. Thank you.
92、同志,對不起,這是商品質量問題,我們可以負責退換。Comrade, I’m sorry. This is the quality problem of commodities. We can take charge of the exchange.
93、請您別著急,我馬上給您拿 。Please don’t worry. I’ll get it for you right away.
94、請大家諒解一下,這們同志要趕車趕船,讓他先買好嗎?Please forgive me. This comrade is going to catch a car and catch a boat. Would you let him buy it first?
95、不客氣,這是我們應該做的。You’re welcome. That’s what we should do.
96、不用客氣,再見!You’re welcome. Goodbye!
97、歡迎您以后常來。Welcome to visit us often.
98、您買的東西較多,請注意拿好。You buy a lot of things. Please take care of them.
99、謝謝,歡迎您下次再來,再見!Thank you. You are welcome to come again next time. Goodbye!
100、歡迎提出寶貴意見,以后請經常惠顧,謝謝。Welcome to make valuable comments. Please patronize us frequently in the future. Thank you.
-

包月鮮花 每周一花 一月4束鮮花套餐
價格范圍:¥55.0 至 ¥2,298.0 選擇選項 本產品有多種變體。 可在產品頁面上選擇這些選項 -

小清新花束 青春與活力鮮花花藝
價格范圍:¥169.0 至 ¥599.0 選擇選項 本產品有多種變體。 可在產品頁面上選擇這些選項 -

特色花藝 干花花束 人民幣花束 婚禮花藝
¥99.0 加入購物車 -

花束花籃 新款高檔開業花籃 創意喬遷花籃
價格范圍:¥299.0 至 ¥1,188.0 選擇選項 本產品有多種變體。 可在產品頁面上選擇這些選項
春暖花開




















