禮物是在社會交往中,為了表達祝福和心意或以示友好,人與人之間互贈的物品。禮物是送禮者向受禮者傳遞信息,情感,意愿的一種載體。通常是人和人之間互相贈送的物件,其目的是為了取悅對方,或表達善意、敬意。Gifts are gifts given to each other in social intercourse in order to express good wishes and feelings or to show friendship. A gift is a carrier for the giver to convey information, feelings and wishes to the recipient. Usually people give each other things, the purpose is to please each other, or to express goodwill, respect.
禮物 [lǐ wù] 的英文單詞
(1) [gift; contribution; donation; present; tribute]∶贈送給人的物品
(2) [shower]∶朋友或好心祝愿者們帶來的物品,新娘收到一批寢具和炊具禮物The bride received a set of bedding and cooking utensils.
我送你這件禮物以表敬意。
I send you this gift as a mark of esteem.
我給母親買了一份生日禮物。
I bought a birthday present for my mother
我的確記得拿了禮物。
I did remember to take the present
你還收到了別的什么生日禮物?
What else have you had for your birthday?
同窗和老師們來看望他,送了一大堆禮物和卡片。
His school friends and his teachers visited him and he got loads of presents and cards
母親讓我相信新出生的寶寶是給我的一個禮物。
Mother had led me to believe the new baby was a kind of present for me
我的錢不夠買所有這些禮物,我母親只好借了我一些錢。
All these presents came to more money than I had, and my mother had to help me out
今年我們甚至無法給自己的孫兒輩買禮物了。這真讓人心碎。
This year we won’t even be able to buy presents for our grandchildren. It’s heartbreaking.
我還記得自己不知道圣誕節早晨會得到什么禮物時內心有多么激動。
I can remember the thrill of not knowing what I would get on Christmas morning
我可能會買一件送給朋友當生日禮物,逗他開心。
I might buy one for a friend’s birthday as a giggle.
他們用貴重的禮物賄賂他。
They bribed him with costly presents.
她代表“拯救兒童基金會”接受了禮物。
She accepted the gift in the name of the Save the Children Fund.
他送她一件漂亮的禮物。
He gave her a beautiful present.
皇帝擢升了將軍并賞給他豐厚的禮物。
The emperor promoted the general and lavished him with gifts.
他半推半就,收下了我送給他的禮物。
He accepted my gift while pretending to refuse.
所以不要再等了,現在就給我們寫信,您將有機會得到一份免費禮物。
So don’t delay, write in now for your chance of a free gift.
生一個可愛的男孩是我能想到的最好的禮物。
To have a darling baby boy was the greatest gift I could imagine
這是薇拉姑媽送的禮物。
It was a present from Aunt Vera.
你一定要看看保羅送給我作結婚禮物的那幅畫。
You must see the painting Paul has given me as a wedding present
這張地毯是首相送的結婚禮物。
The carpet was a wedding present from the Prime Minister
我會送你一只阿爾薩斯小狗作為圣誕節禮物。
I’ll get you an Alsatian pup for Christmas.
請把它作為一件禮物收下。
Please accept it as a present.
她急切地等我打開其他禮物。
She was anxious for me to unwrap the other gifts.
服務項目還包括包裝和遞送禮物。
The service also extends to wrapping and delivering gifts
這是一個購物者不理會昂貴的絲綢衣服而熱衷于更實用禮物的圣誕節。
It was a Christmas when shoppers passed by expensive silks in favor of more practical gifts.
她得到了一份生日禮物,可以在美容院享受一次美容。
She received a cosmetic makeover at a beauty salon as a birthday gift.
這是我的一點小意思,送給你做生日禮物。
This is just a little keepsake for your birthday.
這本書會是一份很不錯的圣誕禮物。
This book would make a great Christmas present.
請留下這個小小禮物作為紀念。
Please accept this little gift as a souvenir.
哈里精心購置了禮物又仔細包好,讓馬克交給他們。
Harry had carefully bought and wrapped presents for Mark to give them
-

包月鮮花 每周一花 一月4束鮮花套餐
價格范圍:¥55.0 至 ¥2,298.0 選擇選項 本產品有多種變體。 可在產品頁面上選擇這些選項 -

小清新花束 青春與活力鮮花花藝
價格范圍:¥169.0 至 ¥599.0 選擇選項 本產品有多種變體。 可在產品頁面上選擇這些選項 -

特色花藝 干花花束 人民幣花束 婚禮花藝
¥99.0 加入購物車 -

花束花籃 新款高檔開業花籃 創意喬遷花籃
價格范圍:¥299.0 至 ¥1,188.0 選擇選項 本產品有多種變體。 可在產品頁面上選擇這些選項
春暖花開




















